Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Necessary Apology

I believe apologies are in order. If you are reading this, you are likely aware that The Complete Bubby Anthology has been published in paperback and Kindle formats.

To the diehard fans, I have to apologize for not publishing the stories sooner.

To those of you discovering the hero named Bubby for the first time, I apologize that the stories are so lousy.

Don't get me wrong, I still stand by the hilarity of the stories, but I fully recognize that they are not well-written. In my defense, the five stories were written beginning in my freshman year of high school.

Publishing Bubby has been an experiment for me. I wanted to learn how to publish in print and in ebook format. Using Createspace to self-publish in print (and some nerdy programming skills to self-publish for Kindle), I feel more comfortable being able to publish future books that I am wanting to write.

So, for those of you that find errors in any edition of Bubby that you purchase, please let me know and I will do my best to update the files and upload them to Amazon. When this quasi-beta test is complete, I will look at publishing the ebook version on Smashwords, which will make it possible for die-hard fans to purchase the stories on their Nook, iPad, and other devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment