Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Clever, Clever

Sometimes I wish I had a criminal mind. Then I would find clever ways of selling books for more than double what I originally paid for them.

For example, I give you the case of a user named "Stork Media" on the Barnes & Noble store. He or she has a paperback copy of The Complete Bubby Anthology and are selling it for $24.07.

To be honest, I wish him or her luck, even though I won't be seeing a penny of the profit. However, if the copy does eventually sell, I might try their technique for myself!

In the meantime, if you want to buy a eBook copy of The Complete Bubby Anthology you can do so by clicking any of the links on Books tab at the top of this page. The book is now available at Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, and Smashwords, with many more stores still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment