Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Big-ish Reveal

The Complete Bubby Anthology is now available for purchase at Smashwords, along will all five individual tales.

So for those of you that own a Nook, and couldn't read the Kindle versions, you are now in luck! To get your ePub version, click here.

Now, you may be wondering, "Hey, I've never heard of Smashwords. Is it safe to purchase from their site?"

The answer, of course, is "Yes. They have you pay through your PayPal account, so your transaction is completely secure."

To which you say, "Thank you for enlightening me."

To which I would reply, "Think nothing of it. It was my pleasure. I'm glad we had this talk."

If you're still unsure, you can wait until the book is distributed, by Smashwords, to major book stores, like Barnes & Noble and Apple's iBookstore (probably within 1-2 weeks).

In the meantime, I would like to thank the site, Bailey's EZ Reader Picks for promoting The Complete Bubby Anthology on day one of its availability at Smashwords. Usually I'm stuck at the bottom or middle of a mass of books on promotional sites. However, on Bailey's list, I'm #1. So, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment